2012/04/26

Win a £50 Petit Guili gift voucher


We are celebrating our 2nd birthday, Woohoo!!! 

To celebrate, we've got a great present! 

You can win a £50 Petit Guili gift voucher ;-)

How to win? 

1- Leave a comment below to let us know which products you would like to win. www.petitguili.com

2 - Then, there are additional ways to enter for more chances to win:

- like our facebook page, and leave a quick comment on our wall saying that you are participating.
- share this comp on your Facebook wall.
-  invite your friends to like Petit guili on Facebook
- blog this giveaway and leave a link to the post in the comments section
-  follow Petit Guili on Twitter and leave your Twitter username in your comment.
-  create an account on our website.
Remember
- Leave a separate comment for each action completed

- Don't forget your email address for each entry

- The competition closes on Wed 9th May at midnight and winner will be chosen at random.


GOOD LUCK!!!  



30 commentaires:

  1. I would love to win cloth nappies and my daughter is in disposable nappies and i would love to make the change over & also the beautiful baby shoes

    Alice x
    scrumptiousmama@live.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have commented on your facebook page
    Alice x
    scrumptiousmama@live.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am following you on twitter @scrummy_mama
    Alice xx
    scrumptiousmama@live.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I think i have created an account on your website

    i did fill in my details then it would take me to the checkout page

    alice x

    scrumptiousmama@live.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Happy Birthday!! :D

    I would love to buy some GroVia nappies to try out and I also want to get my hands on some La queue du chat stuff. :)

    Nev

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. - like our facebook page, and leave a quick comment on our wall saying that you are participating. - DONE

    - share this comp on your Facebook wall. - DONE Dani Stockwell

    - invite your friends to like Petit guili on Facebook - DONE

    - follow Petit Guili on Twitter and leave your Twitter username in your comment. - DONE @Nevrandil

    - create an account on our website. - DONE Dani Stockwell

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ah, sorry... separate comment...ignore all but the first in my last comment. ;)

    Have shared this comp on Facebook (Dani Stockwell)

    Nev

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Have invited people to join PG

    Nev

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Am following on Twitter @Nevrandil

    Nev

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Have an account on your website (Dani Stockwell)

    Nev

    Nevrandil@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I would buy some itti bitti nappies and some organic monkey smellies.

    @jumblyMummy

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I follow on twitter as @jumblyMummy

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I have also entered on your facebook page. jumblyMummy@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I would love to win the voucher to try some blueberry nappies. I'd also use it on the wooden toys.

    Josie
    josie3@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Have liked your fb page and written on your wall

    Josie
    josie3@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I have created an account on your website

    Josie
    josie3@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I would get the blueberry nappies, and wooden toys.

      Supprimer
  17. I would like to win some lovely real nappies particularly GroVia AI2's, Itti's and try a Hamac :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I am a fan on Facebook and have commented on your wall

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I have shared this blog post on my Facebook page and tagged Petit Guili :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Invited some friends/future likers :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. I have created an account on your website :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. I would love to try the hamac or grovia nappies you have on your site, they look fantastic

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Liked your fb page. Angela flint

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Shared on fb wall Angela flint

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. I'd love to get some more GroVia nappies. :D Julia Gardner

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Like your Facebook page. Julia Gardner

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. I have previously liked the page, and would love to win some more cloth nappies! or a baby carrier (if they weren't so expensive I would have had one already) ;) Ilona Zasowska

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. just signed up for an account... i love the wooden xylophone as my little one loves to make lots of noise, and I think it'll sound infinitely more pleasant than banging saucepans with a wooden spoon!
    Follow my blog for eco-mummy reviews; baby-wearing, attachment parenting, cloth nappy addicted first time mum : )

    RépondreSupprimer